Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All He Hides

That was the first time
I saw my daddy cried in front of me
My world's turn to gray
On the table
Ate my lunch with tears on my cheeks

I thought Cinderella's step mother's only in a fairy tale
But now, it is exist in my real life

I'm tryin' to be strong
Keep my tears to not fall down
But I've tried my best

On the table
We cried together
Daddy told me that he's still a human
He has feelings that no one's know

I cried louder
When she just gonna leave
Daddy's let her go
We cried together

I never think about what he feels
He's lonely and where am I when he needs me?
He's crying inside his heart
And he's laughing in the outside

He promises me to take care of me
He promises me to love me
I believe it

Oh, mommy has gone
Sometimes, fairy tales were right
This world isn't fair

I am weak
But people are holding me up to keep being strong
No regretting
This is life
Enjoy it
Keep move on
Learn from your mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment