Saturday, September 11, 2010

Selfish, Just Accept It.

My heart's crying
Oh baby, twitter becomes my diary every night
And facebook becomes an album of your photos
I see

I sent a message for you
I wait for you to reply mine
But I know you never reply it

Oh yes I know you're mad at me
And I'm trying so hard to forget you
But what can I do if my heart still miss you
What can I say if my brain still keep all the data of you

Oh, I'm not strong as you think
And I can't trough everything without you here

And when you're going to go
I hope you read all the messages I leave for you
I hope you understand all the reasons why I cry

This is all so stupid
I know I shouldn't cry over you
Cause I know you're not even cry over me

But this is what I feel
Please accept it

No comments:

Post a Comment