Sunday, September 5, 2010

Here's The Deal

This post is dedicated to Gusthy Mongga Khairunnisa, my beloved best friend.

First thing she should know about me is I love her so much. I'll do everything just to make her happy, even I have to kill my self.

I love being with her cause she makes me feel comfort everytime me and her hang out together. I love her cause she keeps my story from A-Z. She's unpredictable. She's awesome.

Second thing she should know about my feeling is I don't know what the hell it is that makes her changed 180 degrees than before. All I know is, she is strong. Yes, stronger than me. All I know is, she'll keep saying that she's okay even she's no. All I know is, she knows where she has to be in the dark side or the bright side.

I'll hurt her if it's for her best. Not me, not even Tika. It's all about her I care about.
I do mad.
Cause someone stole my beloved best friend from my side.
And changed her into something I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment