Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smiling outside, crying inside.

When you said you're gonna leave this little town, my heart were moved. There's something that wasn't in the right place in my heart. We are friends. But I want you more than friend. I was falling in love with you. And after you're leaving, I don't want to regret all what I have done. So, I decided to spend the time to get know you better and better and better than before. But, I don't get it what you mean. I don't know if being like this it just annoys you. And now, you're mad at me. What should I do? Say sorry? Did that for a hundred times. Should I begging on your knees? Seriously, I love you, but I'm gonna kill you.

"And i hope you find everything that you need, I'll be right here waiting to see"-David Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment