Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sucks!

There are many kinds of people in this world

People you can't far away of are your family and friends.
You really need them. I know it. Everybody knows it.

This is the hardest part: We have to share (the people you love) to everyone else.

And you might say that is easy to let someone go with his/her friends, but always followed by a little ego and jealousy.

I don't wanna be a little boss in YOUR life. I have mine.
I don't wanna be good when you're bad. We're best friends. We're good together.
But I am a human. And so you are.
I don't care who your friends are, but everytime you play with them, you left me alone.

I was crying in my bed room.
I posted what I felt on twitter.
And suddenly, you blamed on me.

I just remind you that I'm alone here. And you're happy with them.

You said that you're my best friend.
I'd rather didn't have none of them than have to hurt each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment