Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Troubles shoot me right here through my chest
I was bleeding
But I didn't feel any pains

How could I stand up with a heart that broken?
How could I fix everything if every single thing was arranged randomly like a puzzle?

You will never believe how could I stand up bring all my pains
But I kept smile as long as I stand up here

One word that also can bring you up whenever you get down
'Friends'

You will never find out every magic what your friends spelled on you
They made you cry, laugh, sing, sleep, comfort, angry
And even their looks mess

They will always beside you
Friends will be beside you whenever, wherever, you need them
Friends will make you up into something unpredictable
And someday, you'll say "I'm only me when I'm with you, friends."

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment