Sunday, March 20, 2011

No Title

I'm such a bad  person.
I know that.
I'm such a bad friend and such a horrible daughter.

I'm messing everything around me.
I mock people. But somehow they just love with with all of their hearts.
And they always be there when I really need them most.

And when I start loving people, they make me down.
And now I feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders.

Somehow, I really want to fix all this mess.
I can't stand it anymore.
I need to tell people how I feel. I'm hurt.
I just wish they would all understand.

2 comments:

  1. you're not a bad person, you're one of the people with the most loveliest heart i've ever met.

    you're not a bad friend, you forgive me when i stupid enough to nearly walk away.

    you're not a horrible daughter cuz u still trying to make ur mom happy even when u can't make urself happy.

    u're not messing everything around, sometimes we just need to fall, cuz then we'll know exactly where we stand

    you don't have to feel like u have to lift all the weight alone, u can always talk to me.

    you don't have to hide ur feelings. just spoke out.

    if they don't understand, i will.

    don't let anything messing with ur smile, cuz u're beautiful bil, :)

    but you're not perfect. :D and it's not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete