Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Move On With Me

Don't cry little girl
You know I'll be on your side
You know I'll reply your direct messages on twitter
You know I won't make you feel worry
You know I'm real

Night won't be long
You and him were ended up last night
But you and me were meant to be forever

Tears might be there for all nights long
But I'll wipe them
I'll turn your frown into smile

We'll dance until you can't move
We'll cry until no more tears out from our eyes
We'll scream until everyone in the whole world could hear us
We'll be the angels from the hell

We'll turn on the volumes
Beat of the music will throw us into the highest sky
We'll reach the star
Together we'll keep it forever

You'll sing to me a lullaby
We'll sleep tight under my pink bed cover
You'll sleep with a smile on your face

1 comment: