Monday, August 23, 2010

One of the lucky girl

A little girl wrote what she felt in the very cold night:
          I'm just gonna die tonight. A step to my death. A step to a place where I belong. I have no one here that I can stand for. I'm alone. I'm not important in their eyes. They don't need me as I need them. My own problems eat me like they haven't eat for a thousand years.

A woman walks and found her cold and her letter, she said:
        You're not gonna die tonight. You're still have a billion steps to your death. God put you in this world and this is a place where you belong. You have people that love you, out there. You're not alone. You're important in God's eyes. They need you, but not for now. If you don't have any problems in your life, how could you learn something? Be grateful, girl....

That girl cried, her tears washed by the rain. She didn't know how could God sent her an angel that night.

She crossed out every words that she had write. She just realized that she is one of the lucky girl in this world. And all she can say is only thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment